Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Losses

Started by Bazaar-Man_BFD [1973159] on in Attacking.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Bazaar-Man_BFD [1973159]

Looking to buy losses will pay $400k per attack. Pm me or just let me know how many and I'll pay.

Just a few things to note.

  • Battle stats under 150k total.
  • Attack unequipped.
  • Attacks of 4 or more at a time.
  • I will sometimes pay extra, depending what i have to hand. this wont always happen. the baseline is 400k.

 

Losses are currently on hold. Please don't do attacks. I'll edit the thread once I'm paying for them again.

Thank you.