Hello!
I kind of have the same problem "refund".
12:54:37 - 02/01/26 Your $400,000 Toronto Raptors (2-Way Full event) bet on Toronto Raptors v Denver Nuggets was determined as "refunded" due to a bug. Since you have already collected it, $400,000 was taken from your account. Now it is set to "lost". Sorry for the inconvenience.
12:54:37 - 02/01/26 Your $500,000 Denver Nuggets (2-Way Full event) bet on Toronto Raptors v Denver Nuggets was determined as "refunded" due to a bug. Since you have already collected it, $500,000 was taken from your account. Now it is set to "won". You can now collect it from the Bookie page. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am travelling, I had like 200-350k cash on me and my bazaar is open, so I made some money from it. However, after I received these events notification, I lost some of the money I made from my bazaar.
These are the transactions from my bazaar before the event notification:
12:48:28 - 02/01/26 ekonshin bought 38 x Monkey Plushie from your bazaar for $1,266,920.
12:51:25 - 02/01/26 TactileIre bought 1 x Sheep Plushie from your bazaar for $599.
And these are the transactions from my bazaar after the notification:
13:05:28 - 02/01/26 BronyaMeow bought 19 x Panda Plushie from your bazaar for $1,111,500.
13:14:31 - 02/01/26 Kleio bought 17 x Smoke Grenade from your bazaar for $1,354,050.
13:35:22 - 02/01/26 7ZP bought 19 x African Violet from your bazaar for $1,123,071.
As of now, I have $4,170,847 with me, which doesn't add up to the money I made from my bazaar during this time.
Thank you for reading this concern of mine.