Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke loan bug

Started by Samael-Lucifer [2100279] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Samael-Lucifer [2100279]

I’m a bit confused here — I’ve paid off Duke’s loan fees in full and also made multiple repayments on the principal, as shown clearly in the activity log. However, the page still shows that I have an active loan.

From what I can see, there are no outstanding fees left, and the payments have been going through normally, so I’m not sure why the loan status hasn’t updated yet. Just posting this to check whether this is normal behaviour or if there’s something I’m missing.

If anyone’s experienced this before or knows how long it takes to update properly, let me know.



pepsihivemind [3272892]

loan fees and the loan are two different things? fees are what you owe every week for having the loan. the loan amount is how much you have borrowed from duke.

Samael-Lucifer [2100279]

Hi staff, I was inactive for an extended period and only recently returned to Torn. Given the long inactivity, I was wondering if it’s possible to request any form of reset, adjustment, or review on the loan situation, or if there are any options available in cases like this.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

I'm not staff but the answer is no, they're not going to reset your loan, because you missed the Duke Dump event last month where they reset Duke Loans to $0 for submitting a video of you begging Duke to wipe you.

 

However hope is not lost! Sell stuff on the market with 100% mug protection until you are in the clear, and Shoplift (Crimes 2.0) ammo from Big Al's.

 

You're almost there!