Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson issue

Started by Exstole [3844331] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Exstole [3844331]

So I stopped taking 100 percent destruction arsons because I feel the code is rigged wrong.  A sub-urban home with two gasolines , two diesels , two of ignights and four or five oxygen tanks should of burnt past 99 percent .

 

But it's like a big middle finger  to the player to consistently leave total destruction arsons on 99 percent with little to no ability to get that last percent. 

 

Why do that to us?  Why cap it as 99 percent but impossible to complete.  

 

I ain't sure if it is a bug but it is darn sure an issue .

 

If we lack the level needed to get that last one percent  inform us before hand   so we ain't wasting 50 to hundred nerve on something we can not accomplish.    

 

99% should count as a total loss .  It does.everywhere else in the world.

IndyCision [2597200]

Check out my response in this similar report:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16525885&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26772636

 

 

Edit: If you let me know which mission it was called, I can check my Torn.Report and tell you what I used :)

 

Edit2: Am presuming it was "cold feet" (the currently spawned total destruction one)

I just used gasoline for that (2 or 3 at the start, then ignite, and then add one at a time afterwards when the burn percent stops rising - don't throw it all on at once)

Mentions: arson progress not moving much

Exstole [3844331]

Ok maybe it is just a skill issue and I am hot headed in the heat of the moment. It  IS cold feat, and I can only do more successful crime and git gud.. 

 

Thanks for your time and precision attention.