About this thread
Posts archived: 692 / 692 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 692
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 70 / 100
- Engagement score
- 89 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- FarmerSoy [4039942] · 10 likes ·
Your help would be greatly appreciated 🙏 - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Locking as this is an old graved thread and not an active giveaway.
Your help would be greatly appreciated 🙏
.
I wish..lol.. would love the help
The help would me soooooo apreciated
Yeah sure why not
Got a spare million? Lol
would love 1 mil.
Appreciate it
For me?
I would happily take it
so give me <3
I need it so pls give
can i
Sign me up
I am new to this stuff so i don't have much stuff to write but yeah your help would be appreciated man
Would appreciate it so much
Yes, please. I would love some cash
we still wait ! :D
I appreciate what assistance you have to give.