I started with diesel, ignited with flame thrower and stroke with magnesium shavings but it failed.
It also met less than 40% requirement.
Started by J-C [1285682] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I started with diesel, ignited with flame thrower and stroke with magnesium shavings but it failed.
It also met less than 40% requirement.
The more locations/flames, the more visibility is required.
I tend to use more diesel and ignore the shavings for that one (adding diesel each time it has died down so it stays below the 40%)
Edit: Adding mine for that one - tested adding a second diesel at the start to see how it compared to previous payout - getting closer to the 40 didn't give enough extra money to make it worthwhile. Both used flamethrower.
The tooltip explains which objective failed for the target. Looks like you did not reach enough visibility with your fire.
Thanks!