Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xanax overdose

Started by Oysayou [4044532] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 160 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
MrLucasEE [3657243]

The estimate is that you have a 2.5% chance of overdosing on xanax each time you take it.  It does not matter how many you've taken without overdosing.  It doesn't matter how high your addiction level is.  You have a 2.5% chance of overdosing each time you take it.

 

You wanna OD?  Not sure why you would.  But just keep taking it.  You will OD eventually.

Kaedynn [3253015]

Heh the way lately I, and everyone I know pretty much, have been od'ing a lot lately.....If the irl lottery kicked off like this at 2.5% chance of winning, I'd been a winner so many times I'd have the feds talking to me about how I'm winning so much 😂 

Kaedynn [3253015]

Also until you're lv 15 and can fly to rehab you don't want to od on xan. 82 hrs in hosp, lose all life, all happy, etc. And happy takes days to refill (esp if you're in a pi cuz that 5025 happy takes hundreds of hrs to refill. If you can get to rehab it insta fills) and you can't use any more drugs for 24 hours.