I've been done all of the educations forever but I just was thinking today that having a repeatable education that would give random boosts of working stats would be a cool idea. There would be several ways you could do it such as picking specific types of classes that vary with specific stats being higher than others. You could limit how many you could do in X amount of time or make them be longer like viruses. You could have some classes cost more with more stats or cheaper options for less stats. Just to give the education section more use after you've already completed it.
Continuing Education
Started by Unit-18-b [441842] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I would like this. Even if it just gives you a temporary passive bonus while you're enrolled.
This suggestion might need a little more in-detail work, but I like the general idea.