Hi, I want Thaumaturge please :)
Paused
Started by Bravotitan [2423520] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I only have a laptop to play on but dungeon tycoon seems great for that. 😁
Thanks for giving these away!
Could i have Lost Skies? :D
In that case, is Persona 5 still available? I am from EU :) Thanks a lot!
Thank you so much for Paleo Pines; I've been wanting it for a long time! I appreciate it a lot :D
Has Nine Sols already been taken? I'd love to play it
Edit: Looks like no one has taken it. I love indie games and if you need proof: I have 10 Indie Games installed right now
And I am from the EU too
Second Edit: proof was a pic, removed
Ayyyy! Thank you so much!
I've sent you something as well :)
I don't need any games, I just wanted to comment and say you are a great person for doing this :)
keep it up!
No one has taken Amnesia Bunker yet, young lad these days got no spine~~
Dungeon tycoon looks cool.
Watched gameplay, not for me.
Star wars bounty Hunter definitely one I would play!
If available I would like it.
And thanks for sharing with the community 👍
Can't participate but what a lovely thing to do.
If American can claim, nine sols would be nice to try.
warhammer 3
nine sols
and bounty hunter taken
would love to take the shadow gambit if its still available brother bravo. wanted to play the game for a while
Can I get amnesia please goodsir
Its crazy that you are doing this, keep it Up :D
Intravenous 2.
if not than wizard with a gun.