Not a single punctuation mark to be found.
Incredible.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Not a single punctuation mark to be found.
Incredible.
As per requested the forum title says "bounty this player", I saw the name underneath, so I'm doing my part!
04:35:00 - 04/01/26 You placed 1x $100,000 bounties on Atomized for a cost of $150,000
Stupendous even.
skill issue
sounds like you had a bad member of leadership, if you want to add me I can take the rest of your items, hmu :)
worst thread of the day
Bold claim at 0842 TCT...
But you are probably right.
Worst thread so far.
Graved, spam
he did it again, he made a faction with a whole bunch of new ppl , left me the faction after taking 40 mil from us