.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
The sooner you grave this post the better it will be
Hellya this is what I come to gd for! The sheet talking!
Brother dont expose me like this and just send me the money gawwwwd
I think the problem is with your communication.
Get the f on is not as popular as get the f off.
They might be misinterpreting it as an invitation.
Hope this helps.
Who's Nan?
Nanna Windows
I like naan bread!
Graved as op deleted the post