Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Giveaway

Started by 1862 [3208715] on in Fun & Games.

75 replies · 245 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
76
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

AkariWata [3783899] ×1 Ankev [3835377] ×1 Funky0 [3921686] ×1

1862 [3208715]

Hi guys 1862 here again,

I've done giveaways in the past, and now I'm doing my biggest one yet!
I'm leaving Torn for the time being, and so I'm giving away the following to all those who enter this giveaway.

1st: 10 Xanax.
2nd: 2 Million Dollars.
3rd: All of my cars.
All who enter: 1-5 Vicodin

Giveaway ends and winners picked on January 18th, 2 weeks from today.


Mandatory Poll (you gotta reply to enter, I can't see who votes)

Lantian [3029152]

With great regret do I mark thy leaving, kindly bestow upon me that which thou leavest behind.

 

Edit: scammer

KingTurk [3658422]

I‘d say: stay married, put all of your money either in a safe stock or in cayman bank and join a city job. That way you would have the best outcome when you come back to the game.

 

But I also like free stuff, so I hope that you are doing well irl and are only quitting because of insufficient time

Funky0 [3921686]

This is definitely a legendary thread

Much respect to any and all giveaway runners as it's not an easy feat

Good luck to you 1862!! ❤️🤙

1862 [3208715]

i am taking a very intensive engineering degree and I cannot keep up with torn jobs and factions between school, work, and family

Fists [2830940]

So like I was going to pick NO I HATE YOU 1862 AND I HATE FUN TOO GLORY TO ISRAEL!!!

 

but I can't be giving glory to israel like that

Lantian [3029152]

Ty

 

20:26:08 - 04/01/26 1862 sent a Christmas Present to you

 

20:33:33 - 04/01/26 You opened a Christmas Present containing a Small Explosive Device, going to the hospital for 5h 00m

 

20:33:33 - 04/01/26 You were sent to the hospital for 5h 00m : Got a nasty surprise in the post.