Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gambling

Started by Vincent1810 [3993798] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Vincent1810 [3993798]
Attention!!!!
When you're gambling and you notice that you are losing the bet for like 10 to 15 times consistently 

Just stop for that moment 

 

Because the more you bet the more you lose 

 

Whenever you notice that you have been losing you can wait for 30 minutes or more then you will see that you start winning again this is what I've tried and it working for me it is the signal of the game so whenever the signal of the game notice that you are losing constantly it will make you to start betting more so you will start wondering if you are still going to win if you bet multiple times but that is very very wrong 

 

One thing people do not know is that

 

Most people think betting is luck

 

But I will tell you that it is all about strategies if you bet with strategies you will see the result this is all what I've been doing that has helped me a lot

 

 

TheALFA [2869953]

I have a history of 11k matches 

one thing I learned from statistics NEVER EVER DO MARTANGLE 

instead use unit system and chase wins not looses (risk what u already made from gambling not ur own money)

11k matches still not big enough though but I made 3b profit in rr during 3 months BUT lost it for an 11+ losing streak , each streak is -400m+ 1 streak is worth about month gambling , last month I got 4 times 10+ streaks so it’s more common than u could expect