Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All Education complete

Started by Siliconwombat [2739994] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Siliconwombat [2739994]

I don’t know why I made this my goal but here we are. 1479 days and they are all done :D

As far as I can find I think I am the second fastest but always happy to stand corrected. Got the stock block early then maxed the education city job and merits, left it a little late but took a job and used most of the jp on education too.

Got kicked from no courses at all and used 1 book of carols. Can be done faster if you really want to 😂