Staff edit - harassment
Goodbye Torn
Started by Tinybubble [1885249] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 74
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Umami [2168530]
· 25 likes ·
Can I have your stuff? - Chit [1380260]
· 23 likes ·
[image: media4.giphy.com] - LTJELLOMAN [1161626]
· 18 likes ·
People are f**king around here and im not invited what the heli
Can I have your stuff?
Bro acts like he has tea and just spouts random shit.
Sad to see you go. but can I get some free stuffs??
Lol wut..
If you're gonna bring whatever this is to GD, at least give everyone some better context.
Hello could you please also shit out a DB on your way out?
Sorry no context just keeping that background underwrap but she is that easy give it ago.
When one rat falls, two will rise.
Can I also has free stuff?
If you really are leaving, best of luck with the real world
can I have ur stuff
Let's be honest
You ain't going nowhere
Sounds like someone pissed you off. Don't give away your stuff and hit that delete button yet. Touch some grass and come back in a couple months.
Take care.
Yeah get em!
i wanna e-date too
Ah, come on NS!
I have a friend that wants to know how to join?