Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Goodbye Torn

Started by Tinybubble [1885249] on in Graveyard.

73 replies · 1.17k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KylieisLying [3922587]

Broski I'm not gonna lie

I went through some drama like this back in September. I could write a whole novella but I'll keep it short.

I got petty and decided to reach out to the husband that was funding her, offering to marry him since she was going to steal my merit husband, and that I'm a genuine player wanting to war and increase my net worth. Best decision I ever made!!!! We got married a day later, and my progress has been insanely exponential, to the point where I compare my stats to my torn ex-husband and the chic he left me for (and got dumped by) for fun.

Don't quit. Aim to get better than them!!!