Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave. Dead thread

Started by Qara [2787076] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Qara [2787076]

I am considering moving to a company with decreased coding time,

 

I am trying to learn which is better.

 

Is it Cyber, Software or Game?

 

Does anyone have any advice and what is the normal fee received for these companies?

 

I thank you in advance for your information and yes my current director has been informed I am looking and why I am looking. 😉