PI with 4275 happiness
9 E DVDs
15 mil of happy jumps (400k each)
Only about 72k happiness...
How do I get it higher?
I've heard of 99k happiness for jumps?
Started by BirdDaddy [4010777] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
PI with 4275 happiness
9 E DVDs
15 mil of happy jumps (400k each)
Only about 72k happiness...
How do I get it higher?
I've heard of 99k happiness for jumps?
you steal happiness from someone using poison mistletoe
Hi Bird,
There are a range of different perks and additional bonuses you can get to assist with pushing Happy further.
Sweet Shop Job Perks and most notably, Adult Novelty's 10* perk - Indecent - Doubles the happy generated from Erotic DVD's.
I also suggest reading up on Guides found in Tutorial and Guides and Posting questions like these to Questions and Answers
Join the happy hoppers discord community. They help you out. Would post the link but I'm lazy and on mobile. But should be easy to find.
There's places like Happy Hoppers that run 99k Happy Jumps aswell as some awesome knowledge and support within the community on their discord etc, suggest you check out somewhere like that to find out, but yes, poison mistletoe, xanax, ecstasy & some job perks can help, consider insuring should you not be able to risk losing that kind of investment on an OD, most HJ providers offer it also. ^_^
Most people just go to 50k and then drop an ecstacy
Moved to Q&A
I'm going to help you save some money. You only need to use 5-6 edvds per jump there is no significant benefit in using 9 compared to 5-6 edvds. You're only pissing money away.
06:37:16 - 30/10/25 You gained 94,974 happiness by exchanging treats in your Halloween basket
Just do it During halloweek for the merit
not worth it imo considering your NW if you're just chasing the merit, the cost will be significant
if you have the happy book, thats a different story, but plan to use full xanax for the month to maximize gains
if you're talking about standard happy jumps, literally no one takes them to 99k routinely unless they're shitting money on a credit card
doing candy jumps constantly will be better than the occasional huge expense of a full jump
Actually I know a few people who have regularly and successfully done back to back 99ks while on-selling the happy so that they break even or even profit while doing it. It takes a lot of organisation and he'd need to be in a 10* AN and a faction with 48 hour booster cooldown to do it, and then hustle for customers and be super organised to time his jump with theirs. But it's achievable if you have more time and enthusiasm than you do money.