*Update: DM me if you are interested, a few spots opened up. You will need faction API access for this tool to work. Your faction will be given a unique instance of the tool for your next war.
I'm doing an beta test for a faction warfare tool. If selected, you will be provided with a unique instance of the tool designed to use during faction warfare. Screenshot of the tool is included. BSP and Discord are integrated already. I'm looking for feedback and suggestions on what can be improved.
- Assist Request feature
- Blacklist high level enemies to prevent accidental attakcs
- Real-time chain timer with live countdown
- Audio alerts at critical timeouts (60s, 30s, 10s)
- Visual progress bars and bonus tracking
- Auto-load enemies from active wars
- Real-time status tracking (online, hospital, jail, travel)
- Battle Stats Predictor (BSP) integration for win/loss predictions
- Advanced sorting and filtering (threat level, W/L ratio, attackable only, offline targets)
- Active and historical war analytics
- Fair fight analysis
- Player vs player battle history
- Win/loss ratios and predictions
- Discord integration (needs testing)
Per Lady_White's suggestion I've added FF analysis to the main page