Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug? Error in API data if selection order changes

Started by Truc [2680004] on in API Development.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Truc [2680004]

Depending on the order of selection for batlestats in the request, I get different values for battlestats modifiers

 

I was originally using this order of selection: 

https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=profile,basic,networth,jobpoints,icons,bars,cooldowns,money,battlestats,merits,travel&key=APIKEY

I get incorrect values:

 

	"strength_modifier": -8,
"defense_modifier": -15,
"speed_modifier": 2,
"dexterity_modifier": -7,


 

When I move battlestats to the first selection: https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=battlestats,profile,basic,networth,jobpoints,icons,bars,cooldowns,money,merits,travel&key=APIKEY

 

I get the correct values:

 

	"strength_modifier": 22,
"defense_modifier": 15,
"speed_modifier": 26,
"dexterity_modifier": 23,

 

 

 

Truc [2680004]

Update after further trials.

  1. This only occurs if brain addiction icon is on
  2. The error occurs if icons is before battlestats in the query
  3. The difference between modifiers is the merit bonus value in each battlestat