Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Completed Delta set

Started by ChillySpunc [1905415] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
ChillySpunc [1905415]

One of my long term goals has been to get a complete delta set and as of 2:47 this morning I finally achieved that goal.

 

Congratulations! You have won the auction of the Delta Gas Mask for $1,661,490,574. You can withdraw your overpayment of $38,509,427 from the bank.

 

 

My participation in Torn has slowed in recent times so this has taken quite a while and my only remaining long term goals are 100b stats and networth so I'll see the achievement forums in about 10 years time.

ChillySpunc [1905415]

I'm a peasant, had to sell 2 blocks to get the mask, upgrades some day would be nice though but for now I shall focus on the Monopoly achievement.