I like tools that blend in with Torn and look native to the game! Buttons that Ched would make! With that in mind, I created a script combining a few tools I have made in the past into one! This script has a settings menu that blends in and looks and operates just like your "Attack Settings" or "General Settings" tabs would in your settings menu.
The script includes adding mail fowarding functionality to the mail page, adding a chat button next to all users on the advanced search pages, giving you a mail template button that is fully customizable, and adding an edit button to the top of your profile signature so you can navigate to the edit page with 1 click as opposed to 3!
Below I will have the download link along with screenshots of the script being implemented.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/561918-monkeydingus
Settings Menu
Mail Forward Button
Mail Forward Click
Mail Template Button
Mail Template Button Click
Advanced Search Chat Button
Profile Signature Edit Button
Any advice is much appreciated! Feel free to do whatever you'd like with this script, especially improve it...
Script is still super janky so any advice from people who actually know how to code and aren't doofuses in high school messing around with their current scripting knowledge (unless your a smart doofus) and chatgpt is MUCH appreciated...