Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

soil = gud

Started by Grimaldie [4040188] on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Grimaldie [4040188]

Hello fellow humans,

 

As a human individual with two arms, two legs, two eyes, a coccyx, pubic hairs and a spine that bends in a very mammalian way, I would like to discuss nutrition.

 

Recently, I have been thinking with my brain (located in my skull) about dirt. Dirt contains minerals. Humans require minerals to maintain bones (which I possess) and teeth (also present in my mouth). This is just biology, which I understand because my blood circulates internally using a heart that beats at a human-appropriate rhythm.

 

Eating dirt is efficient. It is found on the ground and can be accessed using hands with fingers. I have fingers. They bend. I use them to type on this keyboard instead of secreting mucus trails.

 

Some may ask, “Is this safe?” As a human with a digestive tract including a stomach and intestines, I can confirm that digestion is a process where things go inside and are processed. Dirt would simply participate in this process. This is science. Challenge me wokies and flat-earthers.

 

Additionally, dirt may provide emotional benefits. When I stand upright on my two feet, I feel grounded. This is metaphorical grounding, not burrowing. I do not burrow. My knees are not built for that.

 

(Unnecessary human note: I blink using eyelids. My eyes are moist in a normal way)

 

To end, while traditional foods are fine, dirt should at least be respected. Please consider it using your frontal lobe, which I also have. I will now engage in a human activity such as breathing automatically through my nostrils, chewing with my upper and lower teeth, walking with my two legs and seeing with my two eyes.

 

Thank you,

A human with not moist skin

 

[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]

 

 

Sopdet [3682823]

The dirt you refer to is actually a very bad choice for minerals. Clay or chalk is used for consumption (often for pregnant women) in some countries. It's called geophagy. 

There are issues with eating "dirt" and clay and chalk though, because it often contains arsenic, lead and pathogenic microorganisms. And the gain from it is really low. 

 

So overall: Not useful, comes with high risks and this thread belongs in science / health / food forums not in politics or law.

 

 

Grimaldie [4040188]

Hello fellow plantigrade, biped primate. Sorry. My hands(which I have) are not functioning optimally at this time, despite being real human hands with fingers and joints, so I asked AI to help get my point across. This is normal and not suspicious at all. 👍🏼