Guess what ?
I made a stupid decision today, which came out to be.. well not so stupid PRAISE THE LORDS OF PASSIVE INCOME
Peace out.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Guess what ?
I made a stupid decision today, which came out to be.. well not so stupid PRAISE THE LORDS OF PASSIVE INCOME
Peace out.
What's the first thing you're buying w/ the newfound wealth?
Every single penny went into stocks
Nice one. What was the plan if you lost?
There was no plan really, just help faction when they need me and thats it, too busy IRL at the moment anyways
Conratulations man, and I will show them this everytime someone told me gambling ruins life
nice win. Ever play a game close to tha big before?
once a year ago 8bil rr game and won other than these 2 no big games
How do you resist coming back for more after that quick hit of dopamine/easy-money? :)
congrats man! id do that and be on the losing side!!