Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[script] Simple Stocks $$ input box

Started by srsbsns [3807418] on in Tools & Userscripts.

14 replies · 330 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

srsbsns [3807418]

Here’s a script I put together for easier trading:

 

  • Dollar-to-Share Conversion: Enter your budget, and it calculates the shares automatically.

  • One-Click Scaling: Includes a '$1M' button to quickly increase your order size.




* Updated after feedback to round up when selling so you get at least the amount you are asking for. 
And includes the selling fee.



Hopefully it is helpful :) feedback welcome
Download here from greasyfork

NomadicMerchant [4017477]

yes, i have more than $2M worth of MCS stock. and I want to sell $2M worth of stock, but after I enter $2M, the script only sells $1.3M instead of $2M.

CJBeanz [3886864]

This script is a good script but seems to round down - if I need 100k it seems to give me one share less but would be better to give me one share more so I can afford the item I’m buying - great script just a suggestion. 

Edit: potentially include the selling fee as well? 

DigiCrafter [3626731]

It's already helpful in the current state, although I have a couple of QoL suggestions:

  • Thousand separators in the amount input field would be great.
  • Torn native number inputs accept quick entries like 1k, 1m, etc. and convert them to corresponding numbers (1k > 1 000, 1m > 1 000 000). If you could implement this, it would make filling numbers even quicker than spamming the 1M button or entering the entire amount.

 

There is some overlapping with the existing text in Torn PDA but I can live with that. Just mentioning it in case you'll want to fix it.