Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy Jump

Started by ESMERBOMBA [3648033] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

ESMERBOMBA [3648033]

Hello,

I believe I may have encountered an issue with happiness not being applied correctly during a happy jump.

I have checked the Bugs & Issues forum and the “Not a bug” thread, but I couldn’t find a report describing this exact situation.


 I tried to do a happy jump and then train. I stocked my energy up to 1000, and while my booster cooldown was at 0, I used 9 EDVDs. On top of that, since my drug cooldown was also at 0, I used one ecstasy. Because I work at Adult Novelties, EDVDs give x2 happiness, and together with ecstasy my happiness should have been around 90k. After training, I gained 40k stats. Previously, when I trained, this number was higher. While thinking about why it was so low, I checked my happiness and noticed that instead of being 90k, it was only 9,400.

booster cooldown & happiness (screenshot after training)


all logs

IndyCision [2597200]

From the "not a bug" thread you read:

 

 

What time did you use the eDVDs? Based on the XTC only giving 5025 they were just before the 15 minute happiness reset, and the XTC was immediately after it...

 

 

Edit: OP confirmed

15:00:05 - 11/01/26 You used some Ecstasy gaining 5,025 happiness
14:59:53 - 11/01/26 You used an Erotic DVD gaining 5,000 happiness

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took the E-DVDs at xx:59 mark, had the higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.

 


Closing the report. Thanks..!!