Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson question

Started by The_Totem [1763443] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
The_Totem [1763443]

After the fire has stopped, or the authority has stopped the fire, and I'm ready to collect it. Can I not collect it, and have it be carried over to the next day, like the cracking crime?

Lantian [3029152]

I could be wrong and happy to be corrected, but I think if you carry it over then you can lose having the same job spawn again.

Not sure if just misunderstood the mechanic, but that was my interpretation.

 

Anyway, I never carried them over if I could avoid it.

IndyCision [2597200]

This is correct. You can still get another job in the same location spawn, as long as it was a different scenario.

 

So if you still had a payout waiting for the Bank's "smoke screen" job, when today's jobs spawned you would have gotten the "hot on the trail" job spawn, but would not get the "smoke screen" which would have also spawned at the same time.

Knirt [3033570]

I would save the collection to close to end of day to make sure I did them all with a good success streak.  It became less important as I learned how it worked and didn't fail as much. 

Emarlite [2441561]

As mentioned above, yes can be carried over.

 

The only time I did so was when I'd had a critical fail just before  collecting.

So id then ensure I got a decent success streak behind me before collecting the next day!