Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

About NST

Started by Serdenci [3596588] on in Graveyard.

89 replies · 836 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Rawk [2663375]

there are many people who have spent more than $10,000 USD on the game, and multiple spending 6 figs+. if you'd like to spend "more than anyone" on a bounty war, you're dumb. also, you've been playing for nearly a year and can't have spent more than a hundred bucks so far, so if you were motivated to drop some of your limitless real money on the game you'd probably have done so already

Elaine [2047176]

Dude... please just stop. You're being a disgrace to your faction family.

Next time please just ask in faction chat for advice instead of becoming the laughing stock on GD.

Rawk [2663375]

I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

Amora [2763524]

LMAO it was me. Hate to ruin the element of surprise but I just couldn't help myself seeing you ask if this is "ethical" considering how you speak to others in private XD

 

I came across your name while cleaning up my enemy list. You were added with the note “random harassment,” so I checked our history to remind myself why. Sheesh, I forgot about you LOL - Its been 9 months? I guess you can say I gave birth to my revenge lmaoo

 

I’ll be honest, when I first saw your message, I thought it was funny, but I couldnt respond because you initially blocked me right away (speaking of cowardice - what were you afraid of?) Now youre demanding confrontation!? Lolol

 

There was no prior interaction. No provocation.

I realize you've since unblocked me but I don’t owe direct confrontation to someone who opens with harassment. Torn provides multiple tools to respond, and I chose one that’s fully within the rules — as staff already confirmed. 

 

You weren’t targeted for being feared or dangerous. You’re experiencing consequences for how you chose to interact with another player.

 

You’re free to keep getting stronger. I’m free to spend my money how I like. Happy New Year! xx

 

TL;DR: Harassment isn’t ethical — consequences are.

 

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Lolol enjoy XD

Spidernnam [3647423]

Haha thanks for confirming my suspicions😂I tried to explain to him he probably did something to deserve it but he wouldn't have it

Serpentine1991 [634393]

Right as a part of your faction leadership team Serdenci those kinds of comments don’t fly & you should have thought this through before you spoke / post this 

 

You really should have come to us first before posting this post & allowing Torn's Community to do its finest in trolling you.