I know I'm not the springiest of spring chickens to get there, but am pleased to have finally hit this milestone*. Here's your free spy...
Still a little salty about all that wasted E on my Dex when I was a stupid youth, but what are you going to do...
FHCs to the best obsequious compliment and to the most devastating criticism of my torn career. And random thread divs to other comments/likes.
* and the icing on the cake is that I haven't crashed out from RR yet. ... yet.
Update:
00:14:27 - 12/01/26 You sent a Can of Red Cow to NRD2nd with the message: thread divs on my awesomeness
00:14:55 - 12/01/26 You sent a Can of Rockstar Rudolph to AtomicGarou with the message: thread divs cuz I rock
00:15:57 - 12/01/26 You sent a Tin of Treats to TRIPS_ with the message: thread divs because I'm a superstar
22:37:11 - 14/01/26 You sent a Can of Red Cow to Ark with the message: Thread divs all around
22:37:41 - 14/01/26 You sent a Can of Rockstar Rudolph to Spalds with the message: Thread divs for the chosen
22:38:42 - 14/01/26 You sent a Can of Taurine Elite to Pinguux with the message: Thread divs cuz I'm just like that
22:39:14 - 14/01/26 You sent a Can of X-MASS to -Bald-Ronin- with the message: Thread divs for Def Whores
22:41:01 - 14/01/26 You sent a Can of Munster to SidhuMooseWala with the message: Thread divs in tha hizzouse!
22:41:44 - 14/01/26 You sent a Tin of Treats to Mercenary with the message: Thread treats
22:42:07 - 14/01/26 You sent a Tin of Treats to JadeDragonSS with the message: Thread treats
22:42:46 - 14/01/26 You sent a Lottery Voucher to HotCuppaTea with the message: Thread divs - good luck
22:43:09 - 14/01/26 You sent a Lottery Voucher to Whitebeard with the message: thread divs for everyone!