Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Listing notification script?

Started by TactileIre [2465194] on in Tools & Userscripts.

9 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

TactileIre [2465194]

Hey guys. Is there a script that will push a notification when a selected item is listed?  I’m manually scanning flushies in W3B/item market and constantly arriving at juicy low priced stacks all of 1 minute old that are now a figment of memory and lag.

 

Disclaimer - This may not be the right forum; I did try googling this and can’t find anything; yes I’m a putz and should just get gud; of course this has been asked one thousand times before - could you please direct me to the faq.

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

These scripts do exist but most of them are private use. Generally require a subscription paid to the creator, exclusive to a faction, group of friends, etc. 

 

There is no endpoint in Torn though that will return the full bazaar listings of a single item, though. Not anymore. The only way for the general public to see this currently and not see hours-old data, is through W3B.

TactileIre [2465194]

So the big traders have access to tools that retail don’t - just like real life. And they run a closed club - just like real life. And the whole trading system is a thinly disguised kleptocracy - just like real life. 

corruption and vice and filth and all of it run from the very top. 

Welcome to Torn. Or Wall Street. 

Omanpx [1906686]

Or, you know, instead of bitching about it you could hire someone to make it for you? Just like real life - either bitch about every single struggle or do something about it. Instead here, it costs way less and is much easier to achieve.

TactileIre [2465194]

omfg. If I wanted the basic internet troll response to show up on my thread I’d’ve fkn paged you.  Go lick Cheeto dust off your own balls in your mother’s basement. It’ll feel like original thought to you. Just remember it’s not. No-one needs you, nor anything you have to offer.

Mr_Bob [479620]

I read the first post, made a script that does exactly that, came back to see if you want it, but I dont think you do after reading your other comments here.

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

Or just make it yourself! Thats what I've done with a few of my tools, and judging off the 1.7bil mug yesterday I've done a good enough job that I can compete speed wise with other top muggers. Now I just need the stats to back it up Xd