So FHC is up
- $33.72 (4.14%)
- + $1,011,600,000
However this is tear 4 at $25B. So If I sell I'd pay $25M fees (0.1%)
Dose this mean I wouldnt get diamond hands? ( make a profit of $1B )
Started by Oook [2559571] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
So FHC is up
However this is tear 4 at $25B. So If I sell I'd pay $25M fees (0.1%)
Dose this mean I wouldnt get diamond hands? ( make a profit of $1B )
If only I'd checked at 17.00PM
That is my understanding, but only because I vaguely remember someone else falling foul of it.
Ill watch it go down and down again 🤣
+ $998,400,000
And I know, shoulda posted in Q+A
Suggestions.........an ability to edit which forum
pretty sure you gotta clear 1b NET of fees
Typical Oook luck! 🍀
NEWSLFASH: NOBODY GIVES A F**K, OOOK.
Lol jk, unlucky on missing out pal 😭
21:23:51 - 12/01/26 You were awarded the honor: Diamond Hands
Ggz
The number on torntools is accurate for the merit.
And I see you got it. Congrats.