Who is this clown? Anyone else have experience with them?
Hi friend00:20:21 - 13/01/26
SoyburgeR says:
Lend 5mil plz
Started by Big_Pussy [3542082] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Who is this clown? Anyone else have experience with them?
Hi friend00:20:21 - 13/01/26
SoyburgeR says:
Lend 5mil plz
I have 2 pages of messages from him begging. He can't chat you because he got banned for being racist years ago. Just block him
for only $50m i will reveal the terrible secret of soyburger
That's hilarious. I figured there was a backstory
Lol I'll pass i don't care that much.
Good to see your still begging for money soy, nothing changes for you but being broke I see 🤣👏
Would you care for $25M?
_everyone_ has experience with him asking for money…
For $1,000 maybe
he owes me a couple dozen million, I loaned him because I was bored (not expecting it back ofc) and who could have guessed he won't pay it back, I haven't bothered to ask him, too much effort. Told him I'd loan him more if he paid back the original loan too but nope
Skill issue. I ended up scamming him instead
hes very low stats so just attack him for good xp
For that, I wish you good luck
I got the same message.
Just watch the russian roulette tables and you'll have the answer to who and why.
Just know, everybody with a sizeable amount of money has never given him any money.
Do with that information what you will.
Yes he sends me trades sometimes at times he will send me trades but not often.
Usually some weird trade title or chats following but if I don't move they seem to move on. Like a dinosaur, I think they only see movement.
You have very low stats. That's why you get good xp
Never loan