Congratz!
RECORD 600 awards in 1244 days! DIVIDENDS INSIDE!
Started by Maks [2811251] Reporter on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 277 / 277 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congrats~
Wow congrats, I recently got 300 myself so I'm halfway there :)
Gongrats! Enjoy the record while you can, Im coming for it.
Gratz mate!
That is huge!
Congratulations 🎉 👏
congrats!!
The record i wish to break
crazy, congrats!
I got a long way to go
Wow that is amazing! Congrats!
Congrats. Nice set of merits and now i get reminded to donate. Plus maybe I'll get dividend
Very nice!
Gratz dude, just a little bit envious of you but that's ok, lol
Ayy congrats. Almost caught up but boy it'll likely take far longer.
Great work man, maybe I'll get there someday!
Well done good stuff xx
Congratulations!
Well done!
Impressive!
Congrats, don't see that being broken any time soon