Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Territory

Started by Elysuim [2972877] on in Faction Discussion.

5 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Elysuim [2972877]

Hi all sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

I unlocked a perk in my faction to hold one territory on the map and I was just wondering how do I go about getting a place.

I have seen some very young factions with 1 or 2 territories and taught it would be cool to have 1 little piece.

I don't plan on taking over the place 🤣 just a small area to call home if possible.

Any advice is welcomed and thank you all for your time.

Anelia_ [2820593]

How to get territory? Find someone weaker than you and take theirs just make sure they dont have friends or have some friends yourself.

bonus meme: feet pics

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

Don't hate on it, always possible. 

 

00:01:26 - 24/06/23 Brotherhood of Darkness gained 23 respect from their 1 territory. 

 

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

Even then was slightly hard. Just got to play your hands right :D 

 

Did help I'm fairly sure there was a war going on at the time lol