I think you might be right
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
A/s/l posts don’t go over so well here, as this isn’t AOL
I see that now :)
Op say's he's learned a lesson..
Proceeds to show us hasn't learned anything at all 🤦
Well if there's a way I can delete it, let me know because I can't find one :)
Report the post and put "graved"
Good luck young one! 😊
OP edited the post after all the welcome messages :)
I was confused about what's going on too lol.
OP quickly learned that this was not the right forum for making friends and retreated hahaha
Well, everyone learns this lesson one way or another.
Welcome to Torn!
Before the post is graved, let me say don't post in the personals. Find a nice faction to join (we will gladly take you if you're still factionless when our war roster lock ends over the weekend) and you'll make friends there, naturally.
The personals are a bad place to make friends, and posting in the forums is a good way to get to vaguely know people but not become "friends" with them :)
Thanks for the advice, Avery!
I was in a faction but they weren't very active. I'm now on the lookout for another!
Moved to Graveyard