Shit, now I have to shred my copy of all of torn?
Do you offer a refund on ink used ?
Started by DISGORGE [3191939] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Shit, now I have to shred my copy of all of torn?
Do you offer a refund on ink used ?
I can't print it because the hp printer has ransom ware telling me my hp ink didn't come from a subscription...
Not going to lie, i saw the title of the post and thought it would be about Rifty and Iron Fist.
Can't modify in any way? What if I want to rotate my downloaded file or flip it horizontally to read it satanically? What if I want to shrink the text so it doesn't intimidate me sexually?
Seems like too broad of a statement to hold up in court.
"you must not modify the paper OR DIGITAL COPIES of ANY materials you have printed off or downloaded in ANY WAY..."
Those red rectangles just sealed your fate buddy.
Print? Thats like g-rex stuff...
Looks like you've modified the digital copy of that by drawing on it, gonna have to fed yourself
Edit: Ah damn it, Abetting said it first. Ignore me
Oh shit
It's not downloaded though I think I'm ok, or does this mean everyone who has it now stored in their cache has to have their rights to the site removed?
Hmmmm...sound the purge horn.
New ranked war meta just dropped.
Sooooo.... Ranked War: The Purge = NO rules for 24 hours, right??
Awwwww shit.
If we all printed contracts we sign that we do not read, we would look as though we were hoarders.
What? Why can’t I print out my Torn profile as many times as I want?
Technically speaking, within bound of legalities depending on which country you’re in.
Cache still considered data saved locally, and if this were a trial, conclusion would be, document was reproduced and altered.
RIP mate.
Companies like to edit their shit and pretend stuff never existed.
Printed and indexed.
Better read it. You dont want to end up in a Human Centipede.
Now I gotta buy a printer just for this.