Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel Bug

Started by Malandrino [2284998] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Malandrino [2284998]

Let me start by saying that during Travel Day, the capacity offered by your accommodation wasn't duplicated.

Leaving aside what I don't know if it's a bug or just the suitcase being duplicated:

I don't know how, but after those days, I was able to bring even more items. I initially thought it was the Torn time zone (since I'm located in Italy), but then I noticed it happened again, much later. Obviously, I wasn't able to replicate that bug, but I did notice that since I use a laptop that goes back and forth between home and office, when I change connections, if I'm in the middle of takeoff/landing or something similar, and the page doesn't refresh properly, I know I was able to bring more.

 

This hasn't happened since when I change connections, a cloud check appears to verify if I'm a bot. I should add that I obviously didn't abuse the bug (also because, for the love of science and to collect data and the potential reward of finding bugs XD), I tried running various tests again, including installing plugins that check my PC's various connection logs.

 

Now I no longer have that plugin, as I don't believe it's secure for my privacy. I simply noticed that if I changed connections (office/home or vice versa), some data was lost, which doesn't happen now.

 

I remain available for any profile checks and any other information or tests.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Per your logs, you have always bought 18 items per trip, I am not seeing anything that shows that you have purchased more than your capacity.

 

Thanks!