Yo peeps
I have just found the book ugly energy and was wondering the best way to use it, I have a couple others and was wondering if there was a guide for books out there?
Started by FUCKIN [3552976] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Yo peeps
I have just found the book ugly energy and was wondering the best way to use it, I have a couple others and was wondering if there was a guide for books out there?
reading them is usually the best way
Forums tutorials and guides. There's a few
Andyman has a guide on it
Some of us prefer screenshots honestly, makes digesting them alot easier
Save it for halloween. Using it to train is a huge waste unless you're already FHC training and even if so is probably still a pretty big waste
You can make a hat with it.
Go inactive for 2 years, store up 100 refills, come back and use book.
big brains.
Moved to Q&A
put in your display case until you get a billion stats then read andyman's guide linked above.