Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adam ragequit Torn and freed the slaves from B3

Started by FidelCashflow [1993550] on in General Discussion.

468 replies · 8.94k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 469 / 469 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Aaassh [2546369]

definitely knew about it

 

definitely expected that the faction would go to her after slavedriver no1 & slavedriver no2 quit

 

definitely threw a fit realising that being slavedriver no3 TOP sheeple did not qualify her to be THE successor

 

definitely ragequit.

Bish [141605]

Hahaha, I've been calling this for years. It took so long that I was starting to look crazy for saying it was all a long-con and that one day all of the members who killed themselves building the faction up would find themselves booted as it got sold to somebody else, but it was plain to see from the start. I feel awful for them, B3 was always shamefully low in stats (outside its leadership, see lilypop's Respect Earned for an idea of how even bonus hits were pilfered) from chaining too much. Their naivety is no excuse for what has finally become, in a real sense, the biggest faction scam in history. 

Kata [1990396]

You didn't see ADAM ending things in a temper tantrum? Did you ever interact with the guy mega? :,D 

 

He was a walking temper tantrum. :P

Kata [1990396]

Excuse me sir, were we in the same B3 raid? Because I remember them being terrible d**chebags :,D

 

Love ur face but they were a**holes.  I do not remember this remarkable politeness you speak of :P