Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym progress

Started by Sota [3880485] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Sota [3880485]

Quick question that I cannot seem to find the answer for in the forum.

 

I am at Cha Cha's but I can also unlock Balboa's. If I do that and train in Balboa's, will it contribute to unlocking the next gym or does that e need to be spent in Cha Cha's itself?