Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fastest ranked war?

Started by stuarth [3625393] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 667 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
33
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

stuarth [3625393]

We lost in under 8 hours 😂 I'm thinking that's gotta be a record. Can anyone shed light on the fastest they've seen to make me feel better...

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee

52 minutes. It wasn't termed but they rolled over.

 

https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=rankreport&rankID=8178

 

 

There's faster ones that were termed in low ranks where the target score was super low and where one side medded out, I think.

 

There's also one of the first RWs which was I think CR vs one of the other HoFs, IBB? that went crazy fast. Again, because at unranked level the target score is tiny.

 

In the category of 13k target score or higher non-termed wars I think ours is the fastest.

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee

I found the IBB one, it was PTF not CR

 

https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=rankreport&rankID=423

 

43 mins but it was only an 9k target in the first place. 

 

 

But then NS1 did the same thing a few weeks later in 31 mins

https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=rankreport&rankID=569

 

 

Oh, I actually wasn't wrong about CR, but it wasn't vs IBB in that case. 39 mins, with 7.4k target score

 

https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=rankreport&rankID=468

 

 

Some of these early wars were nuts

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee

Ridiculously more than that tbh. We averaged $10b per win the first few months of 2022. For one war we opened the caches and got lucky (honestly just BB crap by today's standards but it was still some of the first RW weapons on the market) and made over $20b.

 

Here's some early logs of sales of caches:

 

thestud won your auction of the Small Arms Cache for $750,000,001 ($0 fee).

 

08:11:01 - 24/02/22 You sold a Melee Cache to Troll for a final price of $1,350,000,001 at the auction house

Thicc [2565320]

Seems everyone has already chimed in proving that it wasn’t near a record.

 

However, if you plan to take wars (and the rest of the game) more seriously or competitively I would suggest moving on from that noob trap faction. Join a real one. Dont let yourself sit in a stale dead faction