Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company

Started by Khaley [2817826] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Khaley [2817826]

Can someone please help me with steps to create a company I've reached the required level but can't find the button or area to create it

AJ- [2173898]

I would highly advise against making a company. You not even knowing how to make one shows that you shouldn't. You don't have the educations needed i would assume from your game time. You certainly don't have the net worth.

 

Join a company and learn from the director if you can or read through some guides. Get the educations done and build up your net worth. 

 

 

However, if you go to the newspaper and click job listings, click on the company you want to make and click create.

Falx [3086632]

You need to be jobless for starting company

Go newspaper>Jobs>Click company type you would like to start>The top of the page there is a button for starting company

Also I am assuming you don't have any edu or money to start profitable job
You should not start company till you have decent both of them

Matins [3804464]

Most company owners have all of the business education completed. If you don’t, you will not be able to successfully compete with those who do have it completed, and your business will stay at a low number of stars and lose money.


I did the education city job as soon as I could to get the Principal special and to raise my work stats. I recommend this as a starting point.

Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor

Go for it. Failure is the first step to success, maybe.

 

You have to leave your job, then click the Newspaper link, then click "Job Listing", select a company type, then click "Start a Xxxx Company" at the top of that page.

Xcharizard [3272615]

I gota leave your current job to do that, you might fail to make one since ur still new and have tons of education to do…. If u really really want to make one then pls dont go to open some competitive one, u might regret your decision