Just thinking, I've been playing for 3 months or more.. I need advice,, is there a way to boost gym stats apart from spending so much on happy jumps pls... I want to know if there is any other formula I can use.. I only have a mansion btw
Gym Boosts
Started by Anointed0ne [3899434] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
This forum is for bugs and issues. Try the Q & A forum.
I have moved this to QnA section.
Youve been wasting your money doing happy jumps in a Mansion. Spend that money and get a PI first and foremost.
There are lots of guides in the guides forum about many different ways to do jumps. Read them and decide what works for you. Living in a pi for the base happiness is a big deal, moreover when your not doing big jumps and when your new. In the early days happiness is by far the biggest factor in how much you grow from training. Having this base each time you train is a big deal. The airstrip is also very nice as less time to fly means more time to do other things.
For me, the most important thing to do in Torn during start is to read guides. If you read most beginner guides and follow them, you will grow quickly.
Easy kickoff thing to do, is selling losses to support a PI rental. Without PI, you re wasting your time training.l on gyms.
As some people above said, you should probably spent money to rent a PI, hopefully one with an airstrip, and pay it by traveling/selling the things you get in other countries. More happy = more results by any way possible. So doubling a 700 happy will give you worse results than just having a 3000 happy PI and doing nothing.
Another thing not mentioned is, you should try to unlock the better gyms, and buy the memberships as soon as avaliable as they give a lot better results than the first ones.
While everyone else is mentioning the PI thing,
I'd also like to point out that every day you are not a donator/subscriber - you are losing 240E.