So is Leslie just not feeling it today?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Spin The Wheel Bug?
Started by Burgererer [3346832] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
It also happened to me
perhaps a bug?
Great, I was sure today was the day I'd win a PI 😂
Same for me. Glad I’m not alone
Can't a guy just take a day off? He's sore from all the choke holds.
It's happening to me today
Same. Can’t spin the wheel since last night.