Selling arsonwarehouse.com source
The OG trading service is now up for sale. Due to RL time constraints I can no longer dedicate the TLC it needs to flourish. To be clear: I'm selling the source code and domain name, for you as a web developer to host the SaaS, and potentially profit from it.
Included is:
- Source code
- Domain name
- Technical support to ensure a smooth transition
- Existing users (but with api keys hidden until they sign in for the first time)
- The trading service as well as the foreign stock data, where I used to run ads with a revenue between $30 and $60 montlhy.
I'm looking for a proven web developer (or someone able to prove their aptitude) for max chance of succesful handoff.
Technical overview:
- PHP backend, twig views.
- Vue and React front-ends (only some pages), custom webpack buildchain.
- Mostly typescript, but not 100%.
- Mysql database
- Dockerized, so quick to get started and easy to deploy with something like Coolify, or manually.
- Runs well on DigitialOcean's or Hetzner's or any provider's smallest VPS (think $5 to $7 monthly).
Asking price $7.5B but open to offers. Please send a private message if guinely interested. Include your torn cash bid and convince me why you're the right person to run it.
PS: If you're a current AWH user concerned with data transfer, I'll remove all your data before hand. Just let me know.