Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by GET_SLIMED_TWIN [4022555] on in Fun & Games.

10 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Chris6990 [4055785]

 Just joined the world of Torn and I’m absolutely loving it. I’ve currently mastered the art of "running away from level 5 weirdos" and "looking lost in the crime spree expeditions."

If anyone has some "trash" gear or starter items gathering dust in their vault, I’d love to give them a second life! I promise to use them to eventually become a productive member of society (or at least stop dying to all of these people mugging me! lol).

Thanks for the warm welcome! Chris6990! Level 7 Day 5