Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction OC Bug?

Started by Metuldad [3753582] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Metuldad [3753582]

I received loads of notifications about organised crimes that I was getting paid for but I have not been in that faction for about 80 days. 

 

Not sure if its a bug or something amd from what I was aware all the organised crimes I was in at that faction were all already paid out to me before I left.

 

Think he has possibly found a way to exploit the system or something. I'm not a leader in a faction so I'm not sure how it works but this particular player is know for scamming members of the faction and such and that's why everyone left.

This has also happened to another friend who was in and left that faction.

I reported this and was sent this reply

I checked your logs and agree that is pretty weird. It seems you still have a balance over there but you should not get notified for that.

You will need to write into bugs and issues though as this is something for our developers, thank you, TS

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Leaders can initiate OC payout that alters your faction balance even if you are not in the faction, they just processed the old unpaid OCs and altered the balance, you can reach out to them to get money from their faction vault corresponding to your balance.

 

Thanks!

IndyCision [2597200]

Those logs are literally from someone with OC permissions going down the list of completed OCs and clicking the "payout" button.

If they had already been manually paying out, they should have put 0% in the amount to pay.