Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Alliance chat

Started by HT-KrisW [317322] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
HT-KrisW [317322]

Shoot me not if this has been suggested earlier (I suppose it may have been).

 

Anyhow, I loved being a Lumberjack in a previous event. Why? I got to chat with people I normally would not have talked to. So my suggestion is:

 

Alliance chat channel in Torn chat.

 

I assume it would have to be maintained by a faction leader inviting other factions to join.

 

Edit: I know about Discord but that is not owned by Torn.com.