I sent OP a DM, but it's safe to say that nobody with any sort of addiction is alone in Torn. I've had the pleasure of getting to know quite a few fellow drug addicts on this platform. Sometimes those bonds have the potential to be negative, if they only glorify or potentially (god forbid) facilitate drug usage, but most times they can be super helpful in reminding us we're not unique monstrosities and that the disease doesn't discriminate based on any characteristic; we're always in great company.
It can feel extremely isolating to be a social pariah, and to have to lie at least by omission daily about something that's a huge part of your life. You don't want to disappoint, hurt, worry, or anger others, and you find yourself mentally spiraling alone. I'll say this to any junkie on Torn, though: you have a friend in Bish who's in almost all certainty just as diseased as you are, and though I may sometimes be slow to respond, my DMs are open to any fellow travelers wrapped up in suffering, or just looking to shoot the breeze (in place, or on top, of some speedballs).