Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Offenses

Started by Blaine95 [2820995] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Beerstein [1322136]

You're in Crimes 2.0, that's a Crimes 1.0 mechanic, so the answer is not applicable. There's no reason for a faction as small and weak as yours to be in OCs 1.0 if they are, they need to switch, PAs require a whole team and your fac isn't even close to having 1.

Blaine95 [2820995]

I understand. But the question is how many offenses do I need to successfully complete it? I currently have over 56k offenses.

AtomicGarou [2871120]

Like beer said nobody knows the number since you are in crime 2.0 


If you were in crime 1.0 then it's some really high number of arsons. 


I would suggest just focus getting to level 100 in each crime. Doing that should give you the xp needed to do level 6-7 OCs in 2.0

nihilisticcat [2112766]

Iirc PAs needed ~300k AEQ between all members to be acceptably consistent, to the rough recommended CE was first 40k, second 50k, third 75k and lead 100k above 60nnb (which is itself ~15k aeq in C1). In regards to total offenses, add 10-50k beyond that depending on what you spammed pre-arson and how efficient you were building CE

 

I'm C2 there's way too much variation and since only ~half the crimes are out right now most hardcore crime researchers aren't measuring CE yet, and even when they do they'll look into it on regards to OC2 since that's where most competitive facs are - we're unlikely going to get a direct "this much if this crime is x arsons from C1", and even if we do you'd have to go through your logs individually and calc for each individual subcrime which sounds like a nightmare lmao (even with API tooling and scripts :P)

Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor

I don't think you understand, unless it's all hypothetical.

 

Even if someone gave you an exact answer now, of say 80K total crimes with more than half of that being OC 1.0 Arson, you will NEVER be able to complete political assassination.

Blaine95 [2820995]

How come never? I tried it 8 times and 3 times it was successful and 5 times it was unsuccessful. I just want to increase the chance of success

Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor

Sorry, I misread what you wrote. Didn't realize your Faction is still on OC 1.0. However, you'll need alot more offenses. The previous successes were probably because the other three member of your PA carried you.

Klauth [2324627]

it is not bases so much on how many off it based more on your total nnb and crime exp the fact is we put you in that crime too soon but the end result is we have to keep trying or wait for you to get higher crime exp kem pick and I have just a lot more ce then you do it is not anyone's fault or anything it is just we need you to keep doing crimes 

there will always be a chance of failure The chance of failure decreases as your ce increases the 3 of us have been doing PA for a very long time but the member we used is no longer with us 

in the future please come to me before posting our faction issues on public forums this could have been explained internally